My friend Hillary has even engaged in some Girl Scout vs. Camp Fire smack talk.
So today I’m here to talk about just how many MANY cookies are WAY BETTER than Girl Scout cookies.
That’s right. You heard me.
- Chocolate chip cookies, the break and bake version.
- Chocolate chip cookies, the 3-for-$1 at McDonald’s version.
- Chocolate chip cookies, the café next door to my old office version.
- Oatmeal cookies, no raisins and either warm or frozen.
- Fudge-striped shortbread cookies, brand name or generic.
- Chewy Archway cookies with the fruit in the middle, the kind my grandparents always ate version.
- Crispy ginger snaps, the kind my Granny always ate version.
- Chocolate Pop Tarts, the I-told-Annalyn-they’re-cookies-not-breakfast version.
- Sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles, I’m-still-a-kid-at-heart-and-stomach version.
- Oreos, the mother of all cookies. Double-stuffed version of course.
That list right there? It took me about 3.2 minutes to compose. And that means one of two things. Either I am a HUGE cookie fan (and nothing I’ve ever written would make you think this, right?) or GS cookies just aren’t all they’re cracked up to be.
All right, your turn: Do you like Girl Scout cookies? Do you luuuuv them? Or are you with me on this one?
This post will be linked to Top Ten Tuesday.