This week I’m joined by Lisa-Jo Baker, and we take a vague topic like “what inspires us” and break it down. We discuss flawed heroes vs. antiheroes, as well as the universal draw of good vs. evil. And I vow to read a book series Lisa-Jo recommends (for the third time). Tune in to be inspired!
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- Still Life by Louise Penny (the first book in the Inspector Gamache series)
- Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime
- Dick Francis books
- The Hundred-Foot Journey (on Netflix)
- Once Upon a Time (on Netflix)
- Sister Cristina’s blind audition for The Voice Italy
- “The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” – Stephen King
- Join The Couch on Facebook!
- Find Lisa-Jo on Instagram (@lisajobaker) and on her blog. And listen to her lovely podcast, Out of the Ordinary.
Welcome to The Couch!
Download the episode here or listen by clicking below.