In the spirit of March Madness, tournament brackets, and being forever hooked on Hallmark movies, my friend Anna and I decided to come clean about what really makes us watch a TV movie. On this week’s episode of The Couch (my podcast, if you haven’t heard…), we confess that it’s almost always the actors in a movie that decide whether or not we tune in or not.
Brace yourselves, friends, because we get brutally honest about which actresses make us irrationally angry and which actors need a hair-related intervention before starring in another movie.
Of course, we are ride-or-die for our favorites (and don’t EVEN come at us about the ones we don’t like) — but still. We are dying to know who YOUR favorites (or least favorites) are! So, download your own brackets here to choose YOUR favorite Hallmark (or Lifetime) actors and actresses!
And here are a few more details about this episode:
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- Download your own brackets to select your favorite Hallmark actors and actresses here.
- You can find our Hooked on Holiday Movies videos here.
- The Couch, S1E10: Holiday Movie March Madness
- You can check out our Hooked on Holiday Movie bundle here.
- Hallmark Channel’s Merry Madness Christmas Bracket is here.
Welcome to The Couch!