With Mother’s Day right around the corner, it’s time to look at the best (and the worst) moms TV has to offer. From Cersei Lannister to June Cleaver, Mary and her friend Alana Dawson are debating what makes a good television mom. Did they include your favorite? Is Lorelei Gilmore REALLY a good mom? Can they separate their feelings about Aunt Becky from recent revelations about Lori Loughlin? Tune in to find out!
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- Raven’s Home (not to be confused with That’s So Raven)
- The Stephanie Plum books (and the movie)
- That 70s Show
- Gilmore Girls
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- Reba (the TV show, though we love the singer, too)
- Madam Secretary (because no episode is complete without it)
- The Mom Wants More Podcast episode with Mary Carver
- List of cozy mysteries similar to the Stephanie Plum books
- Fast Talk & Faith (a devotional inspired by Gilmore Girls)
Welcome to The Couch!
Download the episode here or listen by clicking below.