Today’s episode is all about treating yourself. Or, as Donna and Tom say on Parks and Rec, TREAT YO SELF! But we’re not just talking mimosas or fine leather goods. Nope. My friend Amber and I are talking about the whole gamut of self-care, from good health practices to genuine indulgence. I mean. Within parameters. Nobody here has a money tree or days on end to spare. So each one of us shares ideas for treating yourself with care, from the small things to the really crucial. Also, zebras might be involved. Sound good to you? Well, let’s get started!
But for more ways to treat yourself, click here!
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- Parks and Recreation
- The Mom Wants More podcast
- Date Night movie
- Fleabag (rated TV-MA)
- This Will Only Hurt a Little by Busy Philipps
- Our friend Melissa Blair
- Our friend Maeve Gerboth
- Retta is a little tired of “treat yo self”!
- Join The Couch on Facebook!
- Find Amber on Instagram or her podcast, and find Mary at her website or on Instagram.
Welcome to The Couch!
Download the episode here or listen below!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download