Originally recorded around Galentine’s Day, it only made sense to talk with one of my favorite gals, Amber Salhus, about the ladies from pop culture we’d love to hang out with — and maybe a few we’ll just admire from a distance. Did we mention your favorite female duos? Tune in to find out!
This episode is part of a special summer series, by the way, where I’m sharing some of my very favorite episodes of The Couch with you. Every episode I’ve curated for you will help you during this season that looks and feels different than anything we’ve experienced before. (And if you want to stay in touch this summer, please join me at The Couch Facebook group! We have so much fun over there, and I’d love to connect with you.)
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler (from SNL)
- Leslie Knope and Ann Perkins (from Parks and Recreation)
- Meredith Grey and Cristina Yang (from Grey’s Anatomy)
- The Golden Girls
- Jess Day and Cece Parekh (from New Girl)
- Rachel Green and Monica Geller (from Friends)
- Riley Matthews and Maya Hart (from Girl Meets World)
- DJ Tanner and Kimmy Gibler (from Full House)
- Join The Couch on Facebook!
- Find Amber on her website or on Instagram, and find Mary on her website or on Instagram.
Welcome to The Couch!
Download the episode here or listen by clicking below.
This post may include affiliate links. So if you click and make a purchase, I might earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.