Today I’m joined by Rebekah Hoffer. Rebekah is a blogger, podcaster, wife, and mom—and you may recognize her from the Sorta Awesome podcast team. She is here this week to talk with me about romance novels, and you all? You are in for a treat. We had so much fun talking about all the many different types of romance novels are out there, as well as things like Facebook Marketplace and TikTok. You are going to be so glad you tuned in, I just know it. So get comfy and enjoy episode #64 of The Couch!
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- The problem with romance novels (irony, anyone?)
- Kindle Unlimited (HELLO! You can get two months for 99 cents right now! Or, simply sign up for a FREE 30-day trial. Either way, great deal!)
- Book of the Month Club (Your first month is just $5 with this link!)
- Love & Other Words by Christina Lauren
- American Royals by Katharine McGee
- The Selection series by Kiera Cass
- One to Watch by Kate Staymon-London
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
- The Bridgerton series by Julia Quinn
- Maggie Dallen
- Paranormal women’s fiction
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- Well Played by Jen DeLuca
- Real Men Knit by Kwana Jackson
- Selling things on Facebook Marketplace. (Don’t sleep on Rebekah’s tips for making this work!)
- Watching TikTok videos, mostly courtesy of Jillian and Tracey.
- Join The Couch on Facebook! It’s so much fun!
- And don’t forget to get your Hooked on Holiday Movies bundle of free downloads.
- Find Rebekah on Instagram at @simplyrebekah, on her website, or on the Sorta Awesome podcast. You can find me on Instagram at @marycarver.
Welcome to The Couch!
This post includes affiliate links. This means that if you click and purchase, I might receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download