Welcome to a new episode of The Couch. Today I’m here with my good friend and friend of the show, Kristen Strong! Kristen is a writer and speaker, a fellow (in)courage contributor and a dear friend. I know you love it when she’s here on The Couch, and this will be no exception.
In this episode, we’re talking about how friends can help us make it through hard times and some examples of that in pop culture. And because this is The Couch, where rabbit trails and side notes are always welcome, we also get into two TV shows you and your significant other might enjoy watching together and the internet browser extension that has seriously saved my life this past year. All right, time to dive in. Let’s get started!
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- Playing House
- Parks and Recreation
- Sweet Magnolias
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Big Shot
- Bear Grylls Running Wild
- Dead to Me
- Designing Women
- Kids Baking Championship/The American BBQ Showdown/The Great British Baking Show
- Yellowstone, the series not the place, on Peacock
- Turn, the historical spy series on Netflix
- The Teleparty app for virtual movie watch parties
- Join The Couch on Facebook! It’s so much fun!
- Find Kristen on Instagram or at kristenstrong.com. You can find me on Instagram or at marycarver.com.
Welcome to The Couch!
This post may include affiliate links. This means that if you click and purchase, I might receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.