Welcome to a new episode of The Couch. Today I’m here with my best friend and best friend of the show, Anna Rendell! Anna is a writer and speaker who shares encouragement and celebration of the ordinary glory found in our everyday. She’s a wife and a mom to four littles, and she’s the digital content manager for (in)courage. And, of course, she’s my partner in all things Hooked on Holiday Movies.
In this episode, Anna and I are here to help you get ready to celebrate Christmas in July by talking about our favorite holiday movies in a few specific categories. So if you’ve ever wondered, what the best holiday movies about music, food, royal life, weddings, or road trips are, we are here for you!
And because this is The Couch, where rabbit trails and side notes are always welcome, we also get into new TV shows that actually come out one episode at a time, donut bakeries, and the comfiest t-shirts at Target. I’m glad you’re here, friends. Get comfy and enjoy this episode!
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- The Hooked on Holiday Movies playlist
- The Hooked on Holiday Movies bundle (which includes guides to movies in each of the categories discussed in this episode)
- Two Turtle Doves
- Sweetest Christmas
- A Sugar & Spice Holiday
- Christmas Joy
- A Song for Christmas
- Angels & Ornaments
- Christmas Stars
- It’s Christmas, Eve
- Feliz Navi-Dad
- One Royal Holiday
- Once Upon a Holiday
- A Royal Christmas
- A Bride for Christmas
- The Christmas Cottage
- Cross Country Christmas
- A Christmas Detour
- Debbie Macomber’s Dashing Through the Snow
- High School Musical: The Musical: The Series (season two)
- Donut bakeries
- Universal Thread v-neck t-shirts at Target (here it is in plus size)
- Join The Couch on Facebook! It’s so much fun!
- Find Anna on Instagram at @annaerendell or at annarendell.com. You can find me on Instagram at @marycarver or at marycarver.com.
Welcome to The Couch!
This post includes affiliate links. This means that if you click and purchase, I might receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.