If you don’t have cable or subscribe to half a dozen streaming services, getting your holiday movie fix can be tricky. Lucky for us, Amazon has once again marked down dozens of Lifetime holiday movies to less than a dollar. And that’s not the rental price. You can PURCHASE (and keep forever, to watch however many times and whenever you want!) each of these movies for 99 cents. Sweet!
I’m listing these movies in alphabetical order, but I’ll note which ones are my favorites. Basically, anything with Hilarie Burton, Andrew Walker, or reunited high school sweethearts has my vote! (Although this crazy low price means it’s not a hardship to buy them all, I’d be remiss in my duties as your holiday movie guide if I didn’t point you toward the best ones!)
Also, if you do happen to have a streaming service or two at your disposal, I do include a guide to more than 60 holiday movies available on Netflix, Hulu, and more. Simply go to HookedonHolidayMovies.com to download your free bundle of goodies (including this guide)!
- A Christmas in Tennessee: Mother and daughter who own a bakery try to stop a real estate developer from turning their small town into a ski resort. Very cute!*
- A Christmas Wish: Hilarie Burton in a Louisiana small town always makes my list of favorites.*
- A Storybook Christmas: Event planner and male nanny.*
- A Sugar & Spice Holiday: Architect returns home to her Chinese-American family and gets roped into a baking contest with her childhood frenemy.*
- A Sweet Christmas Romance: Food stylist and baker compete in contest.
- A Very Nutty Christmas: Melissa Joan Hart is a baker who discovers a nutcracker that comes to life. This is BONKERS. (Also, the Amazon description is currently wrong, so head’s up on that.)
- A Welcome Home Christmas: Army counselor helps returning vet adapt to civilian life. They also plan a toy drive and holiday party. Of course.
- Candy Cane Christmas: When her neighbors cancel her favorite holiday events, a woman looks for new traditions.
- Christmas a la Mode: Woman works to save her family’s dairy farm. Surprising favorite from a couple years ago!*
- Christmas Around the Corner: We’ve got mail, anyone? Woman tries to save bookstore from corporate buyer.
- Christmas Ever After: A romance novelist with writer’s block spends holidays at her favorite inn and connects with the inn’s new owner.*
- Christmas Harmony: Woman returns to small town and makes music, finds love. Cuter than I expected it to be!*
- Christmas on the Menu: Chef connects with food critic who gave her a bad review.
- Christmas Pen Pals: Secret Santa pen pals fall in love, and it is adorable.*
- Dear Christmas: A podcaster who talks about love but doesn’t have it herself meets a handsome firefighter when visiting her family.
- Christmas Unwrapped: Ambitious reporter investigates a handsome millionaire who might know the real Santa.
- Feliz NaviDAD: Mario Lopez as a single dad who falls in love with a musician visiting his town, thanks to some matchmaking from his daughter.*
- Grounded for Christmas: Two pilots are stuck during a storm and pretend to be dating when they encounter her ex.
- Let’s Meet Again on Christmas Eve: College sweethearts reconnect while coordinating a wedding.
- Merry Liddle Christmas: Successful woman tries to keep her house perfect for a photo shoot while her family visits.
- Once Upon a Main Street: A man and woman compete for a storefront by decorating a town for Christmas.
- Poinsettias for Christmas: A woman is called home to help her family’s poinsettia farm when the flowers aren’t turning red.
- Sweet Mountain Christmas: Country music star gets stranded in her small hometown and participates in a holiday concert.
- The Christmas Setup: When a man returns home for the holidays, his mom sets him up with the guy he had a crush on during high school.*
- Twinkle All the Way: Wedding planner and Christmas decor company owner work together to plan a wedding.*
* These are the ones I recommend most!
Which movies will YOU buy?
This post features affiliate links. That means that if you click over and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.