What do we do when our holiday movies are wholly holey (but—don’t get confused—not holy)? This week my friend Kristen Strong is here to chat with me about a couple of new original holiday movies, including one that requires so much suspension of disbelief that we just don’t even know how to rate it!
Kristen is a writer and speaker, a fellow fan of Hallmark movies, and just a dear friend. I know you all love it when she’s here on The Couch, and this episode will be no exception. We are reviewing a couple of the new holiday movies we watched over the weekend, and gosh, we had so many to choose from! It’s that time of the year—when I’m already behind because all our favorite channels are bombarding us with festive films.
Of course, because this is The Couch, where rabbit trails and side notes are always welcome, we take a break from all this holiday movie talk to chat about westerns, cheerleaders, and our favorite kind of friends. It’s a good time, so I think we should go ahead and get started!
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Hooked on Holiday Movies –This is your hub for all things holiday movies!
Sign up for your FREE bundle that includes a printable schedule of all 150+ new movies airing this year, a printable list of all our picks mentioned in this episode, tips for hosting a movie-watching party (and fun party games), festive recipes, and an exclusive holiday playlist.
- Yellowstone (on the Paramount Network)
- Dallas Cheerleaders Making the Team
- Low-maintenance friendship
- Join The Couch on Facebook! It’s so much fun!
- Find Kristen at @kristenstrong on Instagram or at kristenstrong.com, and make sure you check out her latest book, When Change Finds You. You can find me on Instagram at @marycarver on Instagram, in The Couch Facebook group, or at marycarver.com.
Welcome to The Couch!
This post includes affiliate links. This means that if you click and purchase, I might receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.