Can I convince a holiday movie skeptic to give holiday movies a try? (Spoiler alert: I can!)
Meg Tietz is the host of the Sorta Awesome Show and the creator of the Sorta Awesome Hangout Community, and I adore her and both of those things so much! Last December I was on an episode of Sorta Awesome with Meg, in an attempt to convince her to try watching holiday movies. I have finally succeeded, and she’s here today to talk about the movie she watched and one I watched as well.
Of course, because this is The Couch, where rabbit trails and side notes are always welcome, we do go on for a bit about the beauty of breakfast burritos and why we can’t believe anyone doesn’t love pumpkin pie. ‘Tis the season to talk food AND holiday movies, I guess! Let’s get to it!
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Hooked on Holiday Movies –This is your hub for all things holiday movies!
Sign up for your FREE bundle that includes a printable schedule of all 150+ new movies airing this year, a printable list of all our picks mentioned in this episode, tips for hosting a movie-watching party (and fun party games), festive recipes, and an exclusive holiday playlist.
- A Castle for Christmas
- Mary Lambert
- Christmas at Castle Hart
- Paul Campbell
- An Unexpected Christmas
- The Princess Switch 3
- Laura Tremaine
- Chocolate chip pumpkin bread
- The Drew Barrymore Show (It’s not cancelled! I was thinking of the Busy Philipps show.)
- Breakfast burritos
- Pumpkin pie
- What can I say? We like food!
- Join The Couch on Facebook! It’s so much fun!
- Find Meg at @sortaawesomemeg on Instagram or on the Sorta Awesome podcast. You can find me on Instagram at @marycarver on Instagram, in The Couch Facebook group, or at marycarver.com.
Welcome to The Couch!
This post includes affiliate links. This means that if you click and purchase, I might receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.