Welcome to a new episode of The Couch! Today I’m here with my friend and friend of the show, Latasha Ferguson.
Tasha is a speaker, writer, ministry leader, and host of the Overcome to Become podcast. She’s a teacher, a wife, and a mom who loves empowering women and, lucky for us, watching movies. We are talking about a bunch (although not all) of the holiday movies we watched last weekend and whether or not we liked them. Spoiler alert: we did.
Of course, because this is The Couch, where rabbit trails and side notes are always welcome, we also get into craft projects, teacher gifts, foot massages, and hair care. Basically, if you’re looking for two friends having a great time chatting about all the things, holiday movies included, you are in the right place. Get comfy, so we can get started!
Hooked on Holiday Movies –This is your hub for all things holiday movies!
Sign up for your FREE bundle that includes a printable schedule of all 150+ new movies airing this year, a printable list of all our picks mentioned in this episode, tips for hosting a movie-watching party (and fun party games), festive recipes, and an exclusive holiday playlist.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- A Sisterly Christmas (OWN)
- A Christmas Dance Reunion (Lifetime)
- Every Time a Bell Rings (Hallmark Movies & Mysteries)
- A Holiday in Santa Fe (Lifetime)
- Feliz NaviDAD (Lifetime)
- A Dickens of a Holiday! (Hallmark)
- Christmas in the Rockies (UPtv)
- The Holiday Fix Up (Lifetime)
- A Clusterfunke Christmas (Comedy Central)
- Boyfriends of Christmas Past (Hallmark)
- Join The Couch on Facebook! It’s so much fun!
- Find Latasha on Instagram at @latashamferguson, on her podcast Overcome to Become, and at latashaferguson.com. And you can find me on Instagram at @marycarver on Instagram, in The Couch Facebook group, or at marycarver.com.
Welcome to The Couch!
This post includes affiliate links. This means that if you click and purchase, I might receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.