Now that we’ve come to the end of the holiday movie road for this year, it’s time to take a look back at the thousands (or, at least, many dozens) of new holiday movies we watched.
Together with my best friend, friend of the show, and partner in all things holiday movie-related, Anna Rendell, I’m here to review the 2021 season of new holiday movies. It was hard but we did it. We picked our top few favorites from Hallmark, Lifetime, and all the other channels.
Of course, because this is The Couch, where rabbit trails and side notes are always welcome, we also get into Lifetime’s scheduling choices and the mystery of Jake Epstein. And we also tap dance around our true feelings about Corbin Bleu’s tap dancing routine, but I think you can read between the lines. We’re just…big fans.
It’s a fun episode, and you’re going to love it. So, let’s get started!
Hooked on Holiday Movies – This is your hub for all things holiday movies!
Sign up for your FREE bundle that includes a printable schedule of all 150+ new movies airing this year, a printable list of all our picks mentioned in this episode, tips for hosting a movie-watching party (and fun party games), festive recipes, and an exclusive holiday playlist.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Hallmark Checklist app
- The Letterboxd app (you can find my lists here)
- The Teleparty extension for movie night
- Lifetime website (scroll down to watch holiday movies here)
- Join The Couch on Facebook! It’s so much fun!
- Find Anna on Instagram at @annaerendell. And you can find me on Instagram at @marycarver on Instagram, in The Couch Facebook group, or at marycarver.com.
Welcome to The Couch!