After a season (or two or three) of seeing very few new movies, 2022 is promising to be a big year for movies!
My friend (and friend of the show) Dawn Camp is back to preview the spring movies we think you are going to want to see. In this episode, we’re sharing the best movies schedule to come out February to May (with the caveat that things may change because that happens). We’ll share with you our lists of movies with theater releases and the ones you can stream right away, too. Because, in the world of movie-watching, it’s good to have options, right?
Of course, before we tell you about the movies, we get into a couple TV series we’re loving. Because this is The Couch, where rabbit trails and side notes are always welcome, and because why not!?
All right. Grab your calendar because you’re going to want to save these dates. Let’s talk movies!
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Marry Me (2/11)
- Death on the Nile (2/11)
- Uncharted (2/18)
- Dog (2/18)
- Cyrano (2/25)
- The Batman (3/4)
- Downton Abbey: A New Era (3/18)
- The Lost City (3/25)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (4/8)
- Bullet Train (4/8)
- The Bad Guys (4/15)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore (4/15)
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (5/6)
- DC League of Super-Pets (5/20)
- John Wick: Chapter 4 (5/21)
- Top Gun: Maverick (5/27)
- KIMI (HBO Max, 2/10)
- The Sky is Everywhere (Apple TV+, 2/11)
- I Want You Back (Amazon Prime, 2/11)
- Sneakerella (Disney+, 2/18)
- The Adam Project (Netflix, 3/11)
- Turning Red (Disney+, 3/11)
- Virgin River (Netflix)
- Alex Rider (Amazon Prime)
- Join The Couch on Facebook! It’s so much fun!
- Find Dawn on Instagram at @dawncamp or at dawncamp.com. And you can find me on Instagram at @marycarver on Instagram, in The Couch Facebook group, or at marycarver.com.
Welcome to The Couch!
This post may include affiliate links. This means that if you click and purchase, I might receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download