Well, it’s 100% summer at my house today but technically it’s still spring. So talking about spring cleaning? Totally relevant. And talking specifically about decluttering our digital lives? Super helpful.
I’m not even exaggerating. After recording this episode with my friend Dana White, I have decluttered my watch lists on Hulu, Disney Plus, HBO Max, Prime Video, Peacock, and IMDb. And! (But wait…there’s more…!) I also unsubscribed from some podcasts and cleaned up my Amazon wish list.
It’s no wonder I was inspired to actually do something. Dana is a writer, speaker, podcaster, and (much to her own surprise) a decluttering expert. You may know her as the creator of A Slob Comes Clean. I know her as one of my favorite friends from early blogging days. I love that she joined us on The Couch and shared her decluttering expertise.
Of course, because this is The Couch, where rabbit trails and side notes are always welcome, we also chat about wearing dresses and planting gardens. This may be my most practical, helpful episode yet, and you are going to love it. Let’s get started!
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Organizing for the Rest of Us: 100 Realistic Strategies to Keep Any House Under Control by Dana K. White
- What to Watch with Your Streaming Free Trial (2021 guide – stay tuned for an updated version!)
- Wearing dresses
- Planting a garden
- Join The Couch on Facebook! It’s so much fun!
- Find Dana on her website, aslobcomesclean.com. And you can find me on Instagram at @marycarver or at marycarver.com.
- If you need help getting started, here’s a list of places to begin! Click here for a FREE list of digital decluttering ideas.
Welcome to The Couch!
This post may include affiliate links. This means that if you click and purchase, I might receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.