Are you ready, friends? It’s happening this week! Holiday movies are beginning!
I know, I know, we haven’t even had Halloween yet. This is why I’ve shared a fun movie watch game with Patreon subscribers that involves using leftover—or pregame—Halloween candy. Let’s just embrace it!
And, as always, my best friend and best friend of the show, Anna Rendell, is here to help me prepare you for this most glorious of seasons. This week we’re previewing all the new holiday movies airing on Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries (and telling you which ones we’re most excited about . . . although, honestly, it’s most of them). And, to help make your holiday movie season even better, we have a brand-new and improved Hooked on Holiday Movies bundle available on our website.
So grab a handful of mini Snickers and Reese’s pumpkins, snuggle under your spooky lights or Halloween tree or whatever seasonal décor you have, and get ready to mark your calendar up with the Hallmark holiday movies you don’t want to miss! (And remember, go to HookedOnHolidayMovies.com for your bundle, too. It has a printable schedule of all the movies, our picks and their premiere dates, BINGO cards, movie party hosting tips, recipes, a playlist, and so much more!)
Okay, let’s get started!
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Jolly Good Christmas
- A Magical Christmas Village
- Lights, Camera, Christmas!
- The Royal Nanny
- Christmas at the Golden Dragon
- Inventing the Christmas Prince
- Three Wise Men & a Baby
- Haul Out the Holly
- The Gift of Peace
- Holiday Heritage
- Hanukkah on Rye
- A Tale of Two Christmases
- A Holiday Spectacular
- The Holiday Sitter
- Sweater pants from Target
- Actually reading my library books (like Just Another Love Song and Nora Goes Off Script)
- The Rockettes on Instagram
- Join The Couch on Facebook! It’s so much fun!
- Find Anna at @annaerendell on Instagram or at annarendell.com. And you can find me on Instagram at @marycarver or at marycarver.com.
Welcome to The Couch!
This post may include affiliate links. This means that if you click and purchase, I might receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.