We all know Hallmark movies are a staple of the holiday season. But new movies air on the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries all year long! Do you watch them?
I do, and so does my best friend and best friend of the show, Anna Rendell. But this year, Anna hasn’t had a chance to watch any of the new, non-holiday Hallmark movies yet, so this week I’m telling her—and you—which ones to watch next time they air, plus one to avoid and one coming soon to look forward to.
Now listen, Anna and I hadn’t talked in person in several weeks, so we did use up a lot of our podcasting time talking off-microphone. I have no excuse and yes, that does mean this episode is full-on rapid-fire. I think you’re gonna love it anyway!
And of course, short episode or not, this is still The Couch, where side notes and rabbit trails are always welcome. So we manage to talk work-from-home wardrobes and a reboot that’s actually good. Are you ready? Let’s get started!
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Curious Caterer: Grilling Season (next airing May 7, 10am CST)
- The Cases of Mystery Lane (next airing May 21, 8pm CST)
- Sweeter than Chocolate (next airing May 6, 10am CST)
- Made for Each Other (keep an eye out for the next airing)
- The Wedding Cottage (next airing May 9, 7pm CST)
- Carrot Cake Murder: A Hannah Swensen Mystery (premiering May 19, 8pm CST)
- No bra during the day at home (#workfromhome perks!)
- Party Down, season 3 (a reboot, on Starz)
- Join The Couch on Facebook! It’s so much fun!
- Find Anna at @annaerendell on Instagram or at annarendell.com. And you can find me on Instagram at @marycarver or at marycarver.com.
Welcome to The Couch!
This post may include affiliate links. This means that if you click and purchase, I might receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download