It’s summer and you know what that means! Summer! Movie! Preview!
My good friend (and friend of the show) Dawn Camp is back on The Couch to talk all about the movies coming out this summer. We have big action sequels to discuss, as well as animated movies for the kids and quieter indie films. So if you’re wondering what to see with your family or for a girls night out or on a date night, we’ve got you covered!
Of course, you know this is The Couch, where side notes and rabbit trails are always welcome, so we also chat about writing books, watching baseball, our undying love of picture books, and my childhood friend who makes movies (including one coming out this summer). It’s a great time, just like every movie preview episode is, and I know you’re going to love it. Let’s get started!
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Katie Reid (friend of the show and author of A Very Bavarian Christmas)
- Romance GenreCon in Kansas City
- Fantastic Mr. Fox
- The Couch on Patreon
- Shrinking on Apple TV+
- Watching the Braves via a VPN
- Writing fiction!
- Picture books (especially Lou by Breanna Carzoo and Perfectly Norman by Tom Percival)
- Join The Couch on Facebook! It’s so much fun!
- Find Dawn on Instagram at @dawncamp or on her website, And you can find me on Instagram at @marycarver or at marycarver.com.
Welcome to The Couch!
This post may include affiliate links. This means that if you click and purchase, I might receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.