This week’s posts have been a little heavy, haven’t they? Good, but heavy. Well, I suppose I shouldn’t assume you all agree with me on the “good” count.
Anyway. I thought we’d lighten things up today. So I have three questions for you. Answer one or answer all. Just answer in the comments!
Question #1: What TV shows have you been watching this summer? Or, if you are one of those people who are too busy swimming and playing and whatnot in the summer, what TV shows are you looking forward to watching this fall?
Question #2: What is your favorite dipping sauce? Annalyn is a real big fan of all dipping sauces lately – and she calls them “dot dot.” That’s her funny pronunciation of ketchup, but it goes for ranch dressing and salsa, too. So – what’s your dot dot of choice?
Question #3: What’s the most fun thing you’ve done so far this summer?
1. Reruns of the shows I watch during the "school year," Jeopardy, and Top Chef Masters. Looking forward to the new things starting again!
2. Probably ranch.
3. Gone to Dollywood with my parents, sister, hubby, and daughter.
Figured I should do mine, too.
1. So You Think You Can Dance, Burn Notice, My Boys and Psych. And many, many reruns of NCIS.
2. Honey mustard, although ranch is good, too.
3. Go to Orlando with Mark – and swim with a dolphin!
1. John Adams (on DVD) and reruns of CBS Monday nights, particularly Big Bang Theory and Rules of Engagement.
2. Buffalo and Blue Cheese
3. Yikes, there have been too many! Two fun vacations, a big fun concert and lots of good pool and beach time with the fam… it has been a great summer!
1 Waiting for Grey's Anatomy
3 Having heart to hearts with my 17yr old daughter
1. Royal Pains on USA and Rescue Me on F/X.
2. I like Mickey D's hot mustard and Ken's Steakhouse Caesar.
3. Mall of America with my family.
1. I'm not one of "those" people, but I haven't watched much TV because of a baby being around and because of the converter box being a p-o-c. But we have been watching The Big Bang Theory on DVD. In the fall, I'm looking forward to more BBT, The Office, and of course, Glee! :)
2. Well, it kinda depends on what I'm eating, but my favorites are guacamole and the butter garlic sauce from Papa John's (and that espinaca you introduced us too was heavenly too!:).
3. Hmm, I'm having a hard time with this one, even though I think overall this has been a really good summer. I guess I'll just go with traveling and seeing friends. And getting new roommates. :)
1. (sigh)…The Bachelorette
2. Heinz Ketchup…I could single-handedly keep them in business.
3. The beach with my family every weekend;)
1. Survivorman. My hero. I know he's so over but I watch it on Netflix and catch the reruns.
2. Blue cheese.
3. Our vacation to Charleston, SC.
1. TV Show… I've totally gotten addicted to Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives on te Food Channel. Crazy, I know!
2. Dipping sauce… summer = BBQ sauce!
3. Most fun thing… Camping with family at McCarthy Beach State Park, and visiting in KC for 2 weeks
You all have had some fun this summer!
I've found some Offices on my TiVo (that I apparently missed because the world must've stopped spinning or something??)and they are awesome. I can't wait to see that and CHUCK! Please tell me you watch Chuck. It is the BEST!
Dipping sauce- hands down, honey mustard. Ain't nothin' like it nowhere. Or something like that.
And favorite thing is go to She Speaks, of course! Ok- or hang out at the beach with my fam which was awesome. Or the zoo recently- all fun!
Um…I don't watch tv. My kids do. I guess: Word World and Word Girl would be our favorites. I didn't get to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" this year :-(
I stopped dipping…but if I got to choose, I'm Hidden Valley Ranch Light all the way.
Went to Disneyland! :-D
Sorry…not much of a fun comment from me this time! :-D
1- So you think you can dance! So much fun! I wish we were that kind of family that is outside all the time, but in my defense, it's rained most of the summer here. Also Backyardigans. Looking forward to the Canadian So you think you can dance which started this past week. I'm not sure how much Dance I can handle though, so I might have to save the next US one until the big drought after Christmas. Also looking forward to the start of Numbers because I am a big geek!
2- Josh's homemade guacamole all the way baby!
3- We just went out of town last weekend for a quick house hunting and dinosaur museum-ing and really great park playing. It was a blast watching Aiden and Katie run around the museum "look at this Mommy! Look at this!" and get scared by the piped in scary noises!
1. Being that I am a TOTAL reality TV junkie, my summer guilty pleasures are: Big Brother 11, Kendra (I know, it's a sickness), Tori and Dean, Jon and Kate plus 8 (minus Jon) Deadliest Catch (my husband is to blame for sucking me into this one), Army Wives and the Real World.
2. Hmmm…my favorite "Dot Dot" would probably be Ketchup…not too exciting, I know.
3. This summer has been amazing. It was the first one I have spent as a SAHM, and the fun things we have done together as a family are too many to count. But, some of the highlights include: Deanna Rose Farmstead, Worlds of Fun, 2-Mr. Stinky Feet concerts, Science city, taking the girls to the lake, Def Leppard/Poison concert, and lots and lots of Library shows and events. It has been wonderful!
#1. The two shows I watched this summer are The Superstars and The Bachelorette. The two I'm waiting for are Monday Night Football and Cougars. Juuuust Kidding. You already know I cannot wait for the next Survivor and I miss The Office.
#2. My favorite dipping sauce is salsa… with tortilla chips, of course.
#3. The beach = summer fun! And spending my two vacations with friends.
1. i watched the bachelorette, and after that got done i've watch hardly any tv! i'm looking forward to dancing with the stars and the bachelor (if they're having one. haven't heard) and another show that strikes a nerve with you….(BL).
2. dipping sauce: ketchup. bbq runs a close second. and that's about all i use. except margarita's salsa!
3. wow.. it's been a CRAZY summer. funnest thing? probably a trip to minnesota that BEN finally got to come on!
hey as i skimmed through the comments i realized that my sister heather commented! just thought i'd share in case you didn't know!