I don’t like watching the news. I do realize that, as a public relations professional, I should be interested in the news. And I am. When it involves my company or our industry.
But the local news? Not my favorite.
However, I didn’t turn the TV off fast enough when Castle was over, and I caught the first story on the nightly news.
Apparently, a Pizza Hut delivery man was carjacked and kidnapped Monday night.
What? Have you ever wanted pizza that bad? I mean, wow. I love pizza. And I’m sure I’ve craved it at times. But those are some pretty extreme measures. (Yes, I realize it’s possible that there’s more to this story than the delivery of a large one-topping. But just go with it, will you?)
Thanks to this brave delivery man and the fact that his story was the most newsworthy thing going on tonight, I now have a blog topic. That’s right. Here are my top ten favorite pizzas.
- Pizza Hut pepperoni stuffed crust (I know. Okay? I know.)
- Pizza Hut hamburger hand-tossed crust (Boring? Maybe. Or delicious? Oh, yeahhhh.)
- Papa John’s supreme when eaten with our friends, Zac and Mandy
- Totino’s Combination Party Pizza (This one’s a throwback to college…when have I even eaten one of these? I mean, half of one. Nope. One.)
- Jack’s frozen pepperoni pizza (with extra mozzarella, just to up the health factor)
- Homemade pizza, with hamburger, onion and green pepper
- Minsky’s combo pizza without sausage
- Godfather’s humble pie, substitute beef for sausage (What can I say, we don’t do sausage!)
- Shakespeare’s pizza with beef, pepperoni, onion, green pepper and mushroom
- Waldo Pizza – everything I’ve ever eaten there.
N0w I’d like to know: What’s your favorite pizza?
For more Top 10 lists, visit Oh Amanda’s Top Ten Tuesday.