I have a list. (Surprising, no?) A list of questions that I plan to ask God as soon as I get to heaven. It’s not a real long list, but it has some of the most important questions in my heart:
* Why did my friend Carrie have to die in that car accident?
* Why did my mother-in-law have to die before she was even 50?
* Why did God send me to grad school? (Why didn’t I love grad school?)
* Why didn’t our church plant work?
* Why did I lose my job while I was pregnant?
* Why are Annalyn and I okay and healthy (despite a delivery at 33 weeks)?
These are the hard questions of life. Or at least of my life.
To read more, please visit me at (in)courage today.