It’s been fun talking about our favorite things from 2010. And, honestly, I could probably post from now to the end of the year about various categories of bests. Instead, I want to hear about YOUR favorites from this past year.
Specifically, I want to learn about your best MOMENTS of 2010.
A few of my favorite moments include staying up way too late with Jessie and Hillary at Blissdom, road tripping with Jessica and Annie to Hilton Head, seeing Straight No Chaser with Mark and laughing so hard our cheeks hurt, quitting my job and learning that Annalyn no longer qualifies for physical therapy.
What were YOUR best moments of 2010?
P.S. My (new to me) laptop is in the shop, and my OLD laptop is unreliable at best. So for the next few days, my Internet interaction will probably be spotty. I’m not ignoring you; I’m going through computer withdrawal.
My best moments were deciding to move to Nashville, following through with it, being offered my dream job, and now living 5 blocks from my best friend. God has been crazy good to me this year!
Yay!! What a great year!
There have been so many, Mary! 2010 was a very good year. Here are a few highlights:
– Taking my middle daughter to England for her 16th birthday.
– Seeing my oldest graduate from high school.
– Being my youngest daughter’s jr. high small group leader.
– Celebrating our 25th anniversary in England (yes, again!) with my parents, sisters, and their husbands.
– Entering a “new” phase of life as the parent of a college student and getting to know her new friends. Loving this!
You and your trips to England! :) I love that you got to take TWO this year!!!
Although I’d been unemployed for 2 years 11 months, my best moments for 2010 have been:
The 11 months at home. The house has never been more clean, my faith in God grew stronger, and I had less anxiety no matter what issues “cropped up.”
I started working on December 1. It has been everything I had hoped for in a job. Short commute, full time, and not at a church. My co-workers are nice too.
And lastly, Wonderful Husband and my vacation to Calabash, NC. I love NC. And my WH too!
Cindy, I love that you had such good moments this year!
Going to the World Series with my dad and my husband! It was amazing, even though my team lost. Goosebumps kind of moment for sure.
Wow! That’s awesome!
Best moments of 2010… falling into the amazing blogging community of folks like YOU :) Finally getting to go on our honeymoon to St Thomas, and getting to go to Africa TWICE this year! God is so good :)
Awww! I love being part of your best moments! :)
Wow. Let’s see: best moments.
1) Going to NYC to hang out with bloggie friends at BlogHer and seeing a city I’ve ALWAYS wanted to see.
2) Taking a trip to Jamaica with my hubby – PARADISE!
3) My oldest son starting Kindergarten AND reading!
4) Even though going back to a full time gig was a hard decision to make (and continues to be a hard thing to do some days), getting a call from what was my old boss asking me to apply for the job because he wanted me to come back was a pretty big honor. (I even got a raise out of the deal!)
5) And maybe most importantly, I’ve really connected with a few friends this year in a way I’ve never connected with friends ever before in my life. :)
I may just need to write a post on this!
I loved your post about your best moments!