In case you missed any posts from the Compassion bloggers this week, here’s a quick (but amazingly powerful) round-up. I hope you have time to check them out.
Emily @ Chatting at the Sky
- Compassion That Comes from Empty Hands :: Day 1
- For When Provision Looks Different :: Day 2
- The House Made by Compassion :: Day 3
- How Stickers Can Change the World :: Day 4
- This Crazy Hope :: Day 5
Tsh @ Simple Mom
- What do kids really need?
- The opulent ability to give.
- So that others may simply live.
- Do you feel guilty? Don’t.
- Now that you know, what will you do?
Kat @ Inspired to Action
- The Tears, They Were Aplenty Today
- My Bathroom is a Portal to the 1980s
- Grab Your Passports…I’m Taking You on a Trip Today!
- What Do You Do When You Can’t Do Anything?
- The Power of Being Known…
Stephanie @ Keeper of the Home
- What Does It Take to Change a Life?
- What the Hands and Feet of Jesus Look Like
- Of Rubber Boots, Self Pity and Ladders
- Because I’m Afraid That I Will Forget
- How to Pry Open Swollen Eyes
Lindsay @ Passionate Homemaking
- Achy Bones & Beautiful Faces
- I Just Want My Child to Be Healthy
- The Beauty of Third World Hospitality
- The Power of a Letter
- The Hands and Feet of the Gospel
What have you been reading lately?
You are awesome. I want to read them all again!
hey, this is great! thanks. :)
You’re welcome. :)
Thank you for doing this! I was hopping all over trying to find the posts. Thanks for putting them all together in one nice list. I can’t wait to go through these and read them all!
You’re quite welcome! I’m glad it was helpful!!
Awesomesauce, Mary! Thanks so much.