Since I’ve been writing for (in)courage, I have fallen in LOVE with DaySpring’s beautiful and meaningful products. Seriously, I can’t get enough. I recently got the framed print up above (That’s not my house, though. I forgot to take a picture before the sun set and didn’t think I’d subject you to my kitchen’s fluorescent lighting.), and I just adore it.
Just in case you don’t know about all the awesome things that DaySpring makes, I thought I’d share some of my favorites with you.
- Ever Grateful memo board with easel ($34.99): I don’t really have a good place for this in my house, but I can’t wait until I do. I also think – in addition to being an everyday place to share notes and messages – it would make a great menu for a buffet table. Hmmm…maybe I’ll include my memo board for my next party!
- God is Good framed canvas print ($54.99): Like I mentioned up above, I bought this not too long ago. I replaced a photo I’d taken in Seattle and framed. I loved that photo. It’s my favorite photo I’ve ever taken. But this print? Looks way better in my kitchen!
- Nativity Hurricane Candle Holder Trio (sold out – available in September): I bought this for Christmas, and I just love it. I don’t have a mantel, but I put it on top of our entertainment center, and it inspired me to get out decorations I’d kept boxed up for a few years. I can’t promise that every trio comes with a dose of holiday spirit, but it worked for me!
- Jesus is the Gift wrapping set ($25.00): I’ve talked about this before, but I can’t help it. The paper quality is unbelievable, and I just love the red, white and silver designs! The set is on sale (50% off $50 – wahoo!), so I’ve already stocked up for this year’s Christmas!
- Live by Faith journal ($9.99): I bought a stack of these journals last year. Maybe that’s going overboard, but I love them. (Yes, I know. I sound like a broken record. I could use my thesaurus and come up with different ways to say, “I love it!” but really? It all means the same thing. I love this stuff!) I’m using my second one and keeping the others for gifts. (Just ignore that if you are a potential gift recipient.)
- God’s Heart for You – Sterling Silver Necklace ($49.99): This necklace has four sides, and they’re engraved with the words created, chosen, cherished and celebrated. Who doesn’t need reminders of those aspects of God’s love?! I have this necklace and haven given one to my mom, cousin and sister-in-law. I think they love it. I’m sure they do. (Right? Right.)
- By Grace Alone Necklace ($42.00): Another pretty piece of jewelry with an oh-so-true statement. By grace alone…yes.
- Your Love O Lord pant set and giraffe (Both are 50% off, making them just $13.25 and $8.00!): I’ve given several friends these sweet gifts. The outfit is adorable (and not newborn, so they can save it for later when their shower gifts don’t fit anymore!), and the giraffe is so soft and cute.
- Books by (in)courage writers: My (in)courage sisters write the best books, and I couldn’t choose just one! No matter your interests or issues, you’re likely to find a great resource here.
- Mother’s Day card (50% off, so now a set of three cards is just $5.09!): The phrase coined by Lisa-Jo, Motherhood should come with a cape, is so true and funny and as of earlier this year, it’s written on a great greeting card. I’m just going to say it…I love it.
Do you shop at DaySpring? What are your favorite products?
This post contains affiliate links. And it will be linked to Top Ten Tuesday at OhAmanda.