It’s well documented around these parts that Mondays pretty much never go as planned. [Ever.]
This one was no different.
I forgot until Sunday afternoon that today was a teacher work day. In other words, no school. In other words, I got to spend all day with both my girls.
Which is fun. Truly. We did have a nice day together. But it definitely did not include hours to work. Or write.
So today’s post is real life, friends.
– My house (that I DID get cleaned up) is a mess again.
– I didn’t have a single minute to turn on my computer until now.
– I’ve had a weird stomach ache for the past two days.
– Both girls behaved pretty well today.
– A whole day offline is a gift, not a burden.
– Annalyn loves playing doctor.
That’s all I’ve got today.
How did YOU make lemonade out of lemons on this Monday, Monday?
This post is part of a 31 Days series. Make sure you don’t miss a single post by subscribing to this blog. Once you confirm your email subscription, you’ll be entered into an exclusive weekly drawing [during the month of October] for a Daily Grace pitcher from DaySpring.