Dips are my favorite food group. Sometimes they’re my favorite part of a party, if I’m honest. (You know that song, “Here” by Alessia Cara? You know, the introverts’ theme song of 2016? I love it – but I have to wonder if she’d be so bummed out being stuck at that party is the snack table had a few more tasty dips…)
So clearly I think the Superbowl is about the commercials and the snacks (particularly the dipping kind)! I haven’t decided which dip I’m taking to our small group / slash / Superbowl party on Sunday, so I thought I’d make a list of possibilities for you and for me.
20 Delicious Dips for Game Day
- Slow Cooker Queso Blanco Dip – I’ve made this. It’s awesome.
- Pepper Jack Cheese Dip – Spicy!
- Easy Pizza Dip – Take a break from chips and dip with some bread, maybe?
- Dill Pickle Dip – Or some crackers?
- Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip – If we have to have veggies, maybe we dip them in this…
Of course we had to start with the cheesy dips. But you know bacon makes everything better. Including dips.
- Bacon Double Cheese Dip – Double cheese AND bacon? Well, if you insist!
- Crack Dip – Sour cream and cheese and bacon and onions make this one irresistible.
- BLT Dip – Lettuce and tomatoes make this one healthy! Right? Oh.
- Spicy Bacon Corn Dip – Oh, huh. I haven’t made this one in a while. I should remedy that!
- Jalapeno Popper Dip – My go-to dip. The one my friends recommend. Most likely what I’m making on Sunday.
Now, I’m taking a pot of chili to our party and asked a friend to bring her ah-maze-ing barbecue spaghetti. So we won’t ONLY be munching on snacks. (We have the kids to think of, after all!) But in case your party is all-dips, all-the-time (which sounds heavenly!), here are a few with a little more protein (aka, meat) thrown in.
- Skinny Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip – That’s a lot of words. I’ve got just one: YUM.
- Pickle Wrap Dip – I can’t wait for an occasion to make this. And eat this.
- Crab Rangoon Dip – The best part of Chinese food in a dip? Yes, please!
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip – See that? It’s practically a real meal!
Now, maybe you’re one of those [weird] people who doesn’t like cheese. Or perhaps you’re actually sticking to your New Year’s resolution to eat healthier. Good for you! Seriously. Here are a couple yummy options for you.
- Restaurant Style Salsa – I love this salsa SO MUCH, and it’s super easy to make. And it makes a ton, so it’s perfect for your party or to share jars with your friends.
- Texas Caviar – I haven’t done too well in the healthier eating department so far this year, but I think I might start with this don’t-need-a-chip dip.
If you’ve made a meal out of these delicious dips, why stop there? Dip into some dessert, too! (I know. I said that thing about eating healthier. Maybe after the Superbowl?)
- Hot S’mores Dip – Grab a stack of grahams and go to town!
- S’mores Fluff – Did you really think I’d stop at one s’mores dip? No way! Ditch the crackers this time and dip some strawberries. That way, you get a delicious treat AND you can pretend like it’s a healthy way to get a serving of fruit!
- Cinnamon Fruit Dip – Speaking of fruit, here’s something sweet to dip it into!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip – I originally made this as a frosting for cupcakes, but quickly decided it was meant to be a dip. I can’t wait to try it again.
Dips definitely work for me. What’s YOUR favorite dip?
If this is your first time linking up with WFMW here, PLEASE read the guidelines I shared in this post. Highlights include linking your specific post, not the front page of your blog, and making sure to include a link back to this site in your WFMW. Thank you!!