This week’s episode is something totally different. If you’ve ever thought to yourself (and who hasn’t, haha!), “I could listen to Mary talk all day long,” or if (more likely) you’ve ever wanted to ask me a pop culture question and then hear the answer in the podcast, this is the episode for you!
I had a little scheduling mix-up this week, so I didn’t have a guest for this episode. Instead, I went solo and answered your burning pop culture questions. As it turns out, surprising to no one, I have both opinions and answers to share. I also have, surprising to me, the bad habit of overusing the word, “whatever.” So listen for that and enjoy!
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- Perfect Harmony
- The Unicorn
- The Rookie
- The Good Place
- Shows ending in 2019-2020
- Hallmark Movies Now app
- Frndly streaming app
- Nancy Drew
- Princess Bride
- All about Disney+
- So You Think You Can Dance finale group routine
- The Couch Podcast episode S2E10 – about fall TV
- The Couch Podcast episode S2E11 – about Disney+
- 14 Books I’m Excited to Read This Fall
- Join The Couch on Facebook!
- Download this FREE guide I made for you: Short-Lived Shows for Every Season
Welcome to The Couch!
Download the episode here or listen below!