Grab a pen and paper, because today’s supersized episode is chock full of great recommendations. Have you ever wondered, “What TV shows would my tween like?” and what you really meant was, “What shows would my tween like that I wouldn’t hate with the passion of a thousand burning suns?” or maybe, “What shows can I let my tween watch that are interesting and clever but not obnoxious or focused on romance, that tell great stories and maybe offer some gentle lessons but don’t hit them over the head with it because nobody really likes that?” Well, then, have we got a show for you.
Amanda White is back on the podcast, and we share with you all the great shows our kids (currently ages 5 to 13) have loved – including our number one, gold standard, very top favorite. We also talk for just a bit about some of the original content coming on Disney’s streaming service, Disney+. We had a lot to say, so let’s get right to it!
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- Click here for a complete list of the best TV shows for tweens.
- Everything you want to know about Disney+ streaming service
- The Couch podcast episode S1E20 (all about live-action Disney movies)
- Join The Couch on Facebook!
- Find Amanda at her website or on Instagram, and find Mary at her website or on Instagram.
Welcome to The Couch!
Download the episode here or listen below!