If you don’t have cable or subscribe to half a dozen streaming services, getting your holiday movie fix can be tricky. Lucky for us, Amazon has marked down dozens of Lifetime holiday movies to less than a dollar. And that’s not the rental price. You can PURCHASE (and keep forever, to watch however many times and whenever you want!) each of these movies for 99 cents. Wow!
I’m listing these movies in alphabetical order, but I’ll note which ones are my favorites. Basically, anything with Hilarie Burton, Sarah Drew, Andrew Walker, or reunited high school sweethearts has my vote! (Although this crazy low price means it’s not a hardship to buy them all, I’d be remiss in my duties as your holiday movie guide if I didn’t point you toward the best ones!)
- * A Christmas Wish: Hilarie Burton in a Louisiana small town always makes my list of favorites.
- A Gift Wrapped Christmas: Personal shopped and single father.
- * A Storybook Christmas: Event planner and male nanny.
- A Sweet Christmas Romance: Food stylist and baker compete in contest.
- A Very Merry Toy Store: Melissa Joan Hart and Mario Lopez are rival toy store owners.
- A Very Nutty Christmas: Melissa Joan Hart is a baker who discovers a nutcracker that comes to life. This is BONKERS. (Also, the Amazon description is currently wrong, so head’s up on that.)
- Always & Forever Christmas: Woman inherits Christmas store that might be magical.
- * Christmas a la Mode: Woman works to save her family’s dairy farm. Surprising favorite from last year!
- Christmas Around the Corner: We’ve got mail, anyone? Woman tries to save bookstore from corporate buyer.
- * Christmas Harmony: Woman returns to small town and makes music, finds love. Cuter than I expected it to be!
- * Christmas in Tennessee: Mother and daughter who own a bakery try to stop a real estate developer from turning their small town into a ski resort. Very cute!
- * Christmas Pen Pals: Secret Santa pen pals fall in love, and it is adorable.
- Every Day is Christmas: Toni Braxton in a “Christmas Carol” type of story.
- * Four Christmases and a Wedding: Two people connect over several holidays. Very cute!
- * Jingle Belle: High school sweethearts reconnect and make music together. Yay!
- Merry Liddle Christmas: Successful woman tries to keep her house perfect for a photo shoot while her family visits.
- My Christmas Inn: Woman inherits Alaskan inn. A handsome attorney is involved.
- Rediscovering Christmas: Window designer returns home and helps plan Christmas dance.
- Santa’s Boots: Better than it sounds. Woman returns home and plays elf in her family’s store, falls for guy playing Santa.
- * Snowed Inn Christmas: One of my faves! Two rival journalists get snowed in together!
- Sweet Mountain Christmas: Country music star gets stranded in her small hometown and participates in a holiday concert.
- The 12 Trees of Christmas: A woman tries to save a library with a Christmas tree contest.
- The Magical Christmas Shoes: Better than it sounds but yes, it’s about magical Christmas shoes.
- * Twinkle All the Way: Wedding planner and Christmas decor company owner work together to plan a wedding.
- Wrapped Up in Christmas: A woman who hates Christmas threatens to close stores in a shopping center.
* These are the ones I recommend most!
Which movies will YOU buy?
This post features affiliate links. That means that if you click over and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.