Planning to watch the new Wonder Years? Can’t wait to see Paul Rudd and Will Ferrell in a drama? Already hooked on The Big Leap? We’ve got book recommendations based on your favorite new fall shows, so get ready to watch your TBR list grow!
Welcome to a new episode of The Couch! Today I’m back with my good friend and good friend of the show, Amy Clark. Amy is a blogger and the founder of MomAdvice.com, which happens to be a place I write articles for on occasion. She’s also a book genius and the host of The Book Gang podcast and the Mom Advice Book Club, which yes, is a Facebook group but is really so much more. It’s one of my favorite online communities, full of book nerds just like you and me. You might remember Amy from a few past episodes, including episode #15 where she recommended books to read based on our favorite TV shows. She’s back to do that again today, and I can’t wait for you to hear her picks!
Of course, because this is The Couch, where rabbit trails and side notes are always welcome, we also get into making dates with ourselves, candles, and alcohol-free wine. All right, get ready to watch your book stacks grow! It’s time to get started.
Want even more book matchmaking? I’m on Amy’s podcast too, where she gives book recommendations based on my favorite shows (so far) of 2021. Head over to listen to that next!
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ordinary Joe (Mondays on NBC)
- The Big Leap (Mondays on FOX)
- Wonder Years (Wednesdays on NBC)
- One of Us is Lying (Oct. 7 on Peacock)
- Dopesick (Oct. 13 on Hulu)
- The Shrink Next Door (Nov. 12 on Apple TV+)
- Mayor of Kingstown (Nov. 14 on Paramount+)
- Join The Couch on Facebook! It’s so much fun!
- Find Amy on her website and her new podcast, MomAdvice Book Gang. And, of course, you can find me on Instagram at @marycarver or at marycarver.com.
Welcome to The Couch!
This post includes affiliate links. This means that if you click and purchase, I might receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.