I read a lot of different blogs about a lot of different topics. So when I looked through my favorite posts of the year, I could have easily made a list of the posts I loved most about blogging, business, cooking or pop culture. But much as I love reading about those topics – and I do – the words I’ve read this year about fighting perfectionism have affected me, inspired me and stuck with me the most.
If you struggle with the expectations, disappointments, frustrations, guilt and exhaustion that come with an unrelenting desire to be perfect – these posts might just be for you. I hope one – or more! – inspires you like it did me.
- Being a Yes Mom :: Many Little Blessings
- Finding Contentment With What You Have :: Melissa Michaels at (in)courage
- We’ve Been Conditoned To Not Make Mistakes :: The Nester
- Every Day… | ohamanda.com
- Paralyzed by Perfectionism :: Melissa Brotherton at (in)courage
- Perfectionism Ruins Entertaining Moments — Reluctant Entertainer
- Perfect Mothers vs. Balanced Mothers — Inspired To Action
- When Your Best Isn’t Good Enough — my blessed life™
- Can we stop pretending? :: Mylestones
- Let Me Be Enough — A Southern Fairytale
- You Are More… :: Savvy Little Women
- By Whose Standard? | Heavenly Homemakers
- I Am Not Enough :: Amy’s Finer Things
- Fighting the Mom-Guilt Battle :: 4tunate
- My New “To-Do” List :: Jen Schmidt at (in)courage
- Your House is Only as Big as Your Hospitality :: The Gypsy Mama @ (in)courage
What were some of your favorite posts from 2011? Share links in the comments!