Season 1, Episode 4 :: Show Notes
In this episode Mary and her friend, Kristen Strong, talk about one of their favorite things: Hallmark movies and shows! Okay, really, today’s topic is technically Pop Culture When You Need Something Cozy or Heartwarming. But clearly that path led straight to Hallmark, do not pass go, do not collect $200. As moms of teens and tweens, Mary and Kristen also talk about shows to watch with your kids. Tune in for all their recommendations!
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- When Calls the Heart (the TV series on Hallmark)
- When Calls the Heart (the book series by Janette Oke)
- Heartland (Canadian TV show available on Prime and Netflix)
- H20: Just Add Water (Australian TV show available on Prime and Netflix)
- Chesapeake Shores (the Hallmark Channel version of This is Us)
- Cedar Cove (another Hallmark show that stars Andie McDowell)
- Great British Baking Show (the ultimate warm and cozy show)
- Making It, the adorable new show from Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman
Welcome to The Couch!