As you might have guessed, THE CHRISTMAS COUCH will be a series of special episodes of The Couch Podcast devoted to holiday movies. My friend Anna and I believe there’s nothing better than snuggling on the couch with a comfy blanket and hot beverage of choice and watching a cozy Christmas movie on one of the many channels cranking them out every year.
But how to choose which ones to watch? There are so many!
That’s where Anna and I come in. Each week during the holiday season, we’re going to pick our favorite new movies from the weekend before and then make sure you know when they’re playing again in case they aren’t all saved on your DVR. (And some weeks, LIKE THIS ONE, we’ll tell you which movie should be avoided at all costs.)
We’re here to guide you through this holiday movie season, one snowball fight and tree lighting at a time. Grab your hot cocoa and let’s get started!
NO CABLE? NO PROBLEM!
Wanna watch Hallmark movies but don’t have cable? Frndly TV is a streaming app that has all three (THREE!) Hallmark channels, as well as several other family-friendly channels. You can watch live or on demand, and it’s as low as $5.99. Check it out with a FREE 7-day trial here!
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- The Couch Podcast, S1E10 – Holiday Movie March Madness
- The Couch Podcast, S1E11 – Who’s Your Favorite Hallmark Actor?
- A Merry Christmas Match (Hallmark Movies & Mysteries)
- Sweet Mountain Christmas (Lifetime)
- Christmas Wishes & Mistletoe Kisses (Hallmark)
- The Road Home for Christmas (Lifetime)
- No Time Like Christmas (Lifetime)
- A Christmas Movie Christmas (UPtv)
- Find Anna at her website or at @annaerendell on Instagram.
- Find Mary at her website or at @marycarver on Instagram.
- Download your FREE Hooked on Holiday Movies bundle here, including 10-day devotional inspired by holiday movies, printable premiere schedule of all 90 new holiday movies, two holiday movie BINGO cards, and more!
Welcome to The Christmas Couch!
Click here to download the episode, or listen below!
This post contains affiliate links, so if you click and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.