It’s that time of year! We are fully into fall now, friends, so it must be time to talk about holiday movies, right?! I know, I know, Christmas is so many weeks away. But take it up with Hallmark! Because the onslaught of holiday movies coming your way starts in just a few days.
Once again, Anna Rendell and I are honored to be your guides through this holiday movie season, and we help you get started in this episode by picking 10 new Hallmark movies we think you might want to watch this year. Or, at least the 10 movies we are going to watch. And by 10, I mean almost double that because we each came with 10 movies but then some overlapped. It’s a lot, guys, but it’s super fun. Enjoy!
DON’T HAVE CABLE? DON’T WORRY!
Wanna watch Hallmark movies but you cut the cord? Frndly TV is a streaming app that has all three (THREE!) Hallmark channels, as well as several other family-friendly channels. You can watch live or on demand, and it’s as low as $5.99. Check it out with a FREE 7-day trial here!
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- All the information out there about this year’s Hallmark movies (from Country Living magazine)
- Who’s your favorite Hallmark actor brackets
- Holiday movie March Madness
- 10th Anniversary of Countdown to Christmas on the Hallmark website
- The Hallmark movie checklist app
- The Great British Baking Show (new episodes weekly)
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Pumpkin Spice for Your Soul: 25 Devotions for Autumn
- A Moment of Christmas: Daily Devotions for Time-strapped Moms
- Join The Couch on Facebook!
- Find Anna on Instagram or her website, and find Mary at her website or on Instagram.
Welcome to The Couch!
Download the episode here or listen below!
This post contains affiliate links, so if you click and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download