Happy Thanksgiving, friends! We are in the middle of a jam-packed (turkey-stuffed?) week of holiday movies. But today’s episode has our reviews of last weekend’s movies. That way you know which ones to fit into your long weekend (or set the DVR to record for later)!
THE CHRISTMAS COUCH is a series of special episodes of The Couch Podcast devoted to holiday movies. My friend Anna and I are hooked on holidays and honored to be your guides through this holiday movie season.
We’re here to guide you through this holiday movie season, one nosy neighbor and small town festival at a time. Grab your hot cider and let’s get started!
BY THE WAY…
Wanna watch Hallmark movies but don’t have cable? Frndly TV is a streaming app that has all three (THREE!) Hallmark channels, as well as several other family-friendly channels. You can watch live or on demand, and it’s as low as $5.99. Check it out with a FREE 7-day trial here!
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- The Christmas Couch, episode 1
- The Christmas Couch, episode 2
- The Christmas Couch, episode 3
- The Christmas Couch, episode 4
- Hooked on Holiday Movies bundle (it’s free!)
- The Hallmark Movie Checklist app (we love it! this isn’t even an ad!)
- My brother (and friend of the show) James’s recipe for cheesy corn casserole with bacon
LAST WEEKEND’S MOVIES TO CHOOSE FROM:
- Holiday Hearts (Hallmark Mysteries & Movies)
- Our Christmas Love Song (Hallmark Mysteries & Movies)
- Christmas at Graceland: Home for the Holidays (Hallmark Channel)
- Cherished Memories: A Gift to Remember 2 (Hallmark Channel)
- The Knight Before Christmas (Netflix)
- Turkey Drop (Freeform – you can watch online)
- A Christmas Recipe for Romance (UPtv)
- Our Christmas Love Song (Lifetime)
- The Magical Christmas Shoes (Lifetime)
- Twinkle All the Way (Lifetime)
- Christmas 9 to 5 (Lifetime)
- Find Anna at her website or at @annaerendell on Instagram.
- Find Mary at her website or at @marycarver on Instagram.
- Download your FREE Hooked on Holiday Movies bundle here, including 10-day devotional inspired by holiday movies, printable premiere schedule of all 90 new holiday movies, two holiday movie BINGO cards, and more!
SPONSORED BY: A Moment of Christmas: 25 December Devotions for Moms by Anna Rendell (Use the code COUCH for 10% off the digital version!)
Welcome to The Christmas Couch!
Click here to download the episode, or listen below!
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
First of all, I am glad that Anna is still with us on this earth. :) I completely agree about the Knight Before Christmas only I wouldn’t even attempt it again with a friend. I did not finish it. I disagree about Twinkle all the Way. I liked it quite a bit and because of you ladies, I was already doing my own diversity check and loving how diverse it is.
Yay! I love that you’re doing your own diversity checks now!