Get ready, because we have two weeks’ worth of movies to catch up on today!
THE CHRISTMAS COUCH is a series of special episodes of The Couch Podcast devoted to holiday movies. My friend Anna and I are hooked on holidays and honored to be your guides through this holiday movie season , candy cane and ugly sweater at a time. So grab your cocoa and let’s get started!
Wanna watch Hallmark movies but don’t have cable? Frndly TV is a streaming app that has all three (THREE!) Hallmark channels, as well as several other family-friendly channels. You can watch live or on demand, and it’s as low as $5.99. Check it out with a FREE 7-day trial here!
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- The Christmas Couch, episode 1
- The Christmas Couch, episode 2
- The Christmas Couch, episode 3
- The Christmas Couch, episode 4
- The Christmas Couch, episode 5
- The Christmas Couch, episode 6
- Hooked on Holiday Movies bundle (it’s free!)
- The Hallmark Movie Checklist app (we love it! this isn’t even an ad!)
LAST WEEK’S MOVIES TO CHOOSE FROM:
- Angel Falls: A Novel Holiday (Hallmark Mysteries & Movies)
- Christmas in Montana (Hallmark Mysteries & Movies)
- Cheerful Christmas (Hallmark Channel)
- Holiday Date (Hallmark Channel)
- Snowbound for Christmas (UPtv)
- A Beauty & the Beast Christmas (ION)
- Best Christmas Ball Ever! (ION)
- Christmas Stars (Lifetime)
- A Christmas Winter Song (Lifetime)
- Rediscovering Christmas (Lifetime)
- Matchmaker Christmas (Lifetime)
- Find Anna at her website or at @annaerendell on Instagram.
- Find Mary at her website or at @marycarver on Instagram.
- Download your FREE Hooked on Holiday Movies bundle here, including 10-day devotional inspired by holiday movies, printable premiere schedule of all 90 new holiday movies, two holiday movie BINGO cards, and more!
SPONSORED BY: A Moment of Christmas: 25 December Devotions for Moms by Anna Rendell (Use the code COUCH for 10% off the digital version!)
Welcome to The Christmas Couch!
Click here to download the episode, or listen below!
This post contains affiliate links, so if you click and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.