So, sometimes I have what I think is a fantastic idea for a podcast episode and it turns out just like that. Fantastic. Other times, I scribble a note after someone makes a random, offhand comment and then stick to it like it’s a bit I’m contractually obligated to carry on for eight seasons. And the latter might be what happened here.
In theory, my friend Amanda and I got together to talk about our favorite Santa movies. Because, holidays. And because, she mentioned it one time and I thought it was a good idea. But, really, we got together to talk about Santa movies and chocolate covered bacon and what we have told our kids about Santa and about hey, remember that time we talked about Pushing Daisies and Chuck? Yeah, that’s this episode. We’re a bit off the rails and even our sound is a little wonky. So if listening to two friends laugh and chat and laugh some more is your jam, well, you are in for a treat, my friend.
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- The Santa Clause
- Miracle on 34th Street (the original)
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- The Christmas Chronicles
- The Grinch song by Jordan Smith on The Voice
- St. Nicholas: A Story of Joyful Giving (VeggieTales)
- The Couch, S2E2 – A Love Letter to Pushing Daisies
- The Couch, S1E2 – The One About Spies
- Join The Couch on Facebook!
- Find Amanda at her website or on Instagram, and click here for her fantastic Advent experience for families, Truth in the Tinsel.
AND BY THE WAY…
Wanna watch Hallmark movies but don’t have cable? Frndly TV is a streaming app that has all three (THREE!) Hallmark channels, as well as several other family-friendly channels. You can watch live or on demand, and it’s as low as $5.99. Check it out with a FREE 7-day trial here!
Welcome to The Couch!
Download the episode here or listen below!
This post contains affiliate links, so if you click and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.