This week I’m talking with my friend Tasha Jun about why we need more diversity in romantic comedies. We also share a few of our favorite rom coms and talk about our FEELINGS related to the To All the Boys sequel. Halloween costume parties and Mr. Miyagi are also discussed. Enjoy!
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Joy Luck Club
- Karate Kid
- Crazy Rich Asians (the book)
- Crazy Rich Asians (the movie)
- Always Be My Maybe
- High School Musical: The Musical: The Series
- Korean sheet masks
- The Couch, episode S3E3 with about musical TV shows
- Find Tasha at her blog or on Instagram.
- You can find me at marycarver.com or @marycarver on Instagram.
- And I’d love for you to join us over at The Couch Facebook group, a fun, judgment-free zone for anyone who loves talking books, TV, movies, music, and more.
- ALSO — Wanna watch Hallmark movies but don’t have cable? Frndly TV is a streaming app that has all three (THREE!) Hallmark channels, as well as several other family-friendly channels. You can watch live or on demand, and it’s as low as $5.99. Check it out with a FREE 7-day trial here!
Welcome to The Couch!
By the way, this post may include affiliate links. That means if you click and purchase, I might earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.